Managing your project

At AISLER, we think in projects not in orders. That means once you have uploaded a new design we will automatically create a project for you. This tutorial provides you with some tipps and tricks on how you can manage your project with AISLER.

Creating a project specific folder

If you have more than one board for a project or simply want to keep everything neatly organized you can create a new folder by clicking Move or Rename on the Get Organized card. Then just click into the right text-box and change the folderโ€™s name. If it doesnโ€™t exist, this will create a new folder.

project_create_new_folder

Moving a project into an existing folder

If you want to move a project into another existing folder, you can do so through the same Get Organized card. Instead of using the text-box, just use the select-box and select an existing folder.

project_move_project

Iโ€™m not sure if this the right place to post this, if not Moderators can move it.

I recently completed an order for some pcbโ€™s and probably messed up how to add parts to the pcb. The boards arrived plain and not LEDโ€™s or Capacitors.

So, I went back into my board and back into the parts part. I find it not very user friendly. When a part is accidentally added, I canโ€™t seem to figure out how to delete or remove the part? Also, If a part is only sold in a 10 pack, how do you order 24 of them?