PCB Specifications

Hi Manuel,

Thanks a lot for your conclusive reply!

Yes, i wasn’t that far in the process of ordering to see this.
I actually thought that ENIG would be an option for aluminium wire bonding as in my case, but way out of budget…seems not the case :wink:
The carrier board is extremely simple, Thanks a lot!

PS: From the table above it appears like budget board and ENIG finish is not combinable…

best regards,
Patrick

Hi Patrick (@timeout),

You’re welcome!

PS: From the table above it appears like budget board and ENIG finish is not combinable…

That’s right: Blitz and Budget boards always come with a HASL finish, HD (2L & 4L) always with an ENIG finish. The selection (HASL/ENIG) allows only compatible products to be selected during checkout. In your case (ENIG selected) this would be Beautiful Boards HD.

Cheers,
Manuel

I just placed an order, and it appears that it will be about 6 day turnaround time. I wonder if I somehow need to select the “blitz” option for the two day turnaround. I just don’t know how to. I can’t seem to find the option when placing the order.

This is only possible when your Design Rule Rating is “Simple”. More on that here PCB Design Rules - :open_book: Knowledge Base / :open_book: Design Rules & Specs - AISLER Creative Community :slight_smile:

It is either Blitz⚡OR Budget💰 OR Beautiful Boards HD, it is not an additional checkbox to make your order “Blitz”.

1 Like

Can you produce boards with 2oz/70µm copper thickness?

Hi Richard,

welcome to our Community! Unfortunately we do not offer 20oc copper thickness right now. I am happy to contact you as soon as we offer this specification.

Cheers,
Patrick

1 Like