Hello Aisler team,
I’m working on a project with mainly SMD components and some TH. I would like to order the board and the assembly of SMD components, and solder the TH components manually myself. Is it possible to still source these TH components from you in the same order? Thank you in advance.
Hey @Fulgencio
I’m sorry you had to wait this long for a reply. Others may have the same question, so here’s the full answer even if you’ve solved it since.
There’s currently no option to have non-populated components ship inside an Amazing Assembly or Beautiful Boards package. You can order them through Simple Supply instead, and they’ll arrive in a separate parcel:
In Simple Supply you can add an .csv oder .xls to upload the components you want to order.
Important: Exclude the through-hole parts from the BOM of your Amazing Assembly order, otherwise we’ll order and assemble them for you.