Handling of refunds / invoices

Hi,

First, when creating a message, it is super annoying that I have to select from a pre-made category, which is not always a good fit. Please at least add an “Other…” option, or make sure that there is also a category for all topics that are on the message board. In my case, my question is about “Ordering and Invoicing”, but for some reason I cannot create a post there.

Then to my actual question.

Some time ago I created an order (2024-29745) which was cancelled sometime after on my request.

I did already pay for that order. I did not receive a refund which generates two problems on my side:

(1) I don’t know where that payment is now. Is it store credit? This would be perfectly acceptable, but I need to know.

(2) For administrative reasons, I need an invoice. But there’s no invoice since you only do invoices for products as they go out the door; and that makes my accountant a bit sad.

Can you tell me the status and (if indeed the money paid is store credit), can you provide me with an invoice for that?

Best, Sidney

Hi Sidney,

first of all I’d like to apologize that you have not received your refund yet! We will refund the money you already paid, the ticket to do so was already created when you requested the cancellation of your order and send over to accounting.

Unfortunately, there currently is a delay in handling the refunds as our accounting team is being restructured. Due to sickness and time needed to train new employees, some request could not be processed yet.

We know that this is not an acceptable situation and will work on improving this going forward. Handling refunds will be one of the priorities in our accounting team and will be done regularly.

You will receive your refund within the next few weeks, then our accounting team has caught up with the open support requests. If your accounting cannot wait that long, please message our support (AISLER - Dein Elektronik-Projekt schnell und günstig gefertigt) and our support team will be able to send you an invoice for store credit instead.

Cheers, Annika from the AISLER support team

No problem, it’s good to know it will be taken care of.

Thanks for your update and good luck taking care of the administrative backlog. Small-company growing pains are to be expected. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

First, when creating a message, it is super annoying that I have to select from a pre-made category, which is not always a good fit. Please at least add an “Other…” option, or make sure that there is also a category for all topics that are on the message board. In my case, my question is about “Ordering and Invoicing”, but for some reason I cannot create a post there.

Why didn’t you send the message to Aisler, using the contact form, email, or phone? I’m just a customer of Aisler and not part of the company. Maybe there’s no category for your issue, because why would customers want to read an inquiry about order 2024-29745? Why not send a message to Aisler privately instead?

I also had a delivery problem with one of my orders once, some time ago. What I did was, I wrote to Aisler and not to the whole world.

It is totally valid to reach out in the forum too. And we are always listening when it comes to customer feedback, this includes the various ways to contact us. :slight_smile: