KiCad Push for KiCad 7

Hi Aisler,
I used the KiCad 7 testing version a lot and converted all the projects but the Push Plugin only loads the start page. Before with KiCad 6 it was perfect. Do you need to implement the new version?
With the manually uploaded I get the message " Import failed, please contact our support".

We are aware of it and working on it.

1 Like

Hi can you try again? It should work now.

Hi Thore,

yes partly. A new project could be uploaded, an old project could be uploaded but I also have an old one that was converted to 7.0 which can’t be uploaded and there is no error message whatsoever.

I just tried it with a file I imported from Kicad 6, it worked for me. Are you able to share a log or the Kicad files?

Thore suggested to remove the Aisler project id and it worked! Thanks again.

i have Kicad 7 and AISLER Push Plugin is trying to load but won’t progress. I have tried with version 0.2.1 but for the message that it is incompatible.
(It worked approx. 2 months ago) Which version should I use?

Hi Mejlby,

as KiCad’s API changes quite frequently we decide to not keep the plugin backwards compatible. If you are using KiCad please download and install this version Release 0.1.9: Add support for KiCad v7.0 · AislerHQ/PushForKiCad · GitHub
@craftyjon is there actually a way to provide multiple versions to a plugin? Right now it is necessary to manually install a plugin via ZIP file if the KiCad version requires a previous version of the plugin.

Cheers,
Patrick

(Yes, this is a copy of the answer I also posted on the KiCad forums)