Ordering multiple boards with a single payment

Hi,

As far as I know, there is currently no possibility to order multiple boards with a single credit card payment. At my work each order has to be handled separately by the accounting department, and they donā€™t like seeing more than one order to the same company around the same date, even more when the amount is small (< 80 ā‚¬).

Regards
Aurelien

PS: I am also ordering as an individual, and in that regard itā€™s not a problem at all.

Your purchasing department can create a quotation for multiple boards. You find the option in your Team overview ā†’ quotations.

Thanks a lot for your fast answer. I tried this option, but it didnā€™t provide me way to pay the order with credit card. I am afraid itā€™s because the ā€œCharge on accountā€ option is activated (I donā€™t know why), and I am not sure how I cancel the order 2023-74271.

I have to agree with aurelien-jarno ā€¦ I created a quote, accepted it, and it turned into an order, all great except that I wish I couldā€™ve paid for it immediately via credit card instead of defaulting to ā€œCharge on Account.ā€ Now I donā€™t see any way to pay for the order, or have any idea when/how an invoice might come, email maybe?

After order shipment you will receive an invoice via email. At the moment it is unfortunately not possible to pay a quotation with something else than charge on account.

Seriously? I asked explicitly for credit card payment, and now itā€™s appears thatā€™s not possible.
Also I contacted support to cancel the order within a few minutes after realising the order has been passed without payment (so that was 5 days ago), and I am still waiting for an answer.

And note that I have no way to pay such an invoice, I need to pay it through credit card.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Our support will help you to sort this out.

This button is not visible to me. But I just ordered and saw that the checkout has changed, so maybe this is something youā€™re working on? Iā€™m due to order some small adapter boards and other tiny stuff, so would be good to combine the orders.

It is a business account feature. It will need to be enabled first.

Ok. Unless there are any hideous drawbacks to it, Iā€™ll do that (I am a busniess, so). Thanks.