Please Note: This Guide is only applicable if you already installed the Altium Push Outjob. In case you are installing it for the first time follow our main guide.
Step 1: Update Publishing Destination Settings.
- Head to Preferences → Data managment → Publishing Destinations → AISLER Push.
- Click on Edit Connection
- Under Options unselect the Checkbox Zip content.
- Save the Settings.
Step 2: Removal of the old Outjob from the Project.
Navigate in your file structure to
Select Exclude fom project.
Navigate to the file location and save the Outjob at a different location. In most cases the ODB++ is the better choice but during the transition period there might be things that not work, thus keep the Gerber.
Known Issues Issues with the ODB++ Outjob:
- Cutouts are not exported.
Step 3: Adding the new Outjob.
- Using Right-click → “Save Link as…” download our Altium Outjob Configuration .
- Using “Add Existing to Project…” on the “Projects Panel”, import the Outjob configuration to your project and assign the layout you would like to submit.
- Make sure your PCB file and Outjob are in a project, the export will fail otherwise.